Mullins was proud to be invited to attend Queensland Law Society’s (QLS) Best Lawyers Breakfast 2018, held yesterday at Blackbird Bar & Restaurant in Brisbane.
The breakfast was held as a celebration and acknowledgment of Queensland lawyers who have been recognised as leaders in the profession, via Best Lawyers®, Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30, or Chambers and Partners.
Best Lawyers is a global legal guide compiled based on peer review. It is the oldest peer review publication in the legal industry, and is highly regarded by the profession. Five of Mullins’ lawyers are listed in Best Lawyers™ in Australia, and were invited to attend the QLS breakfast:
- Cameron Seymour (Insurance) 2018 - 2019
- Curt Schatz (Hospitality and Tourism) 2018 - 2019
- Michael Klatt (Trusts & Estates) 2017 - 2019
- Pat Mullins (Education) 2018 - 2019
- Paul Lutvey (Insolvency and Reorganisation) 2017 - 2019
Mullins congratulates all of the lawyers recognised at this event, and thanks QLS for organising the occasion.